6/19/2021

Tamang didn’t show up, me Melinda, Karen Adria Emily we hang out Adria place …you know that both are married …Melinda I don’t know. She is more close to them 3. I told them all about Tamang not coming, but when he left, I told Melinda or not? I remember I sit in the coffee shop until he left that morning. Next to James house.

 I might cry at Melinda place with Tamang thing but …not this movie to say that’s Tamang ?

No.

There are a lot of people never met each other or know each…this is …I get the call, or I throw phone on the walls?

Oh no, I have Eben things first. Getting a call…those waits. I am not a available I fail 1% outside 99% first with Canadian police first, they design that Victoria Secrets! It’s serious very serious thing.

My head still that …Hozier Seth gay stole UFO on Steve Jobs / Nike commercial, screaming inside …

Can we wait? Me Eben first ? I have to watch librarian 4.0 tiny 4.0

Not 2.0? Professional wise…they are joking ?? Technical stuffs. Normally professional librarian go to annual conference to do a lot of social in order to get the latest update. 

Babaji: yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment