5/11/2021

You girls cannot stop watching the Facebook ? Did I get this news late now?

 To hook up the Hollywood ? You girls like the movie stars, ever think the lifestyle may not be compatible at all with your career? They are all military so you military girls are in common? They have the classified materials, I didn’t know if they are the military. Kinda of. So you all love using the Facebook every 11 o’clock at night to cut yourself all over with your friends posting something on their Facebook? My time counting down how long I don’t use the Facebook is still on counting down on the clock....I don’t know what I am saying ? He is too old? Okay for my age. You all got the younger stars to fall on them whom to catch you all? You have to be smart to design something to prove your IQ don’t drop by kissing a guy or holding hands? Our theory is growing on conspire the women audience.

Babaji: you should say something. (The movie lines )

No comments:

Post a Comment