6/19/2021

Movie Tiny 4.0 - me and Seth on the stair 2 different direction, on Conan detective trailer. Here is elevator …talking to Adria, might be Emily, we don’t really hear much Emily says boyfriend, she is shorter. Okay, me and Seth were in class possible, I cannot remember him, I keep telling everyone that. The one talking to Lauren looking like girl. Her name is 楊冪 plays with Mark on 3 3 10, me + Eben

 They care this stuffs? (Tiny 4.0 = 29:30) https://youtu.be/Qq2GlKYxOEM

楊冪+Leo looking. My side Leo. No, not Nick. Nick and I talk about things. He will tell me straight to leave, not that in the office pushing. NO!

No no no no no…

Well. I cannot help Emily or does Karen +Adria add Wei from Singapore ?

Like a variable when I am not in that position ? Think about it. 

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment