6/21/2021

No, they are petty mind, I cannot see Wallace because of the Venus things to get any mail to feel good about the fantasy to invent my life? No, they are all that petty minds. I know.

 They are thinking UB are good memory, it’s not for everyone, but for them, it is.

They feel good these friends they know are getting together to talk like they can trust each other, I know. They can trust no one in life in Medical field.

They feel good if it’s others fault, the blames are on others, they are part of the groups. No, they are not part of any groups. 

No, I am not going to UB so we have a classroom so they gonna get jailed after happy feeling ?

No …

I know what they are. Me and Wallace and Mark relationship is by building it. They never built anything. They don’t go outside jump, leap, bound. They get jealous with you too, Eben. I got so many things in my plate …none that crowd suppose to help each other to make it with the rest of MD groups. 

They try to imagine I want my life back, but in fact they don’t know what others girls know the real guys life, because they have none. They happy these guys we break apart. For TV dead, for gun on Facebook. It’s wrong for everything they wish others unfortunate. I know. It’s not like that. No…they are petty minded. Hira, Ola, Fatima or the rest them.

I know.

巴巴基:right right 


No comments:

Post a Comment