6/21/2021

Ola feel good I say she is religious, and Wing is not straight some points Anna wants him to understand to talk to Ola. Babaji, yes, I do that on purpose

 No, both them don’t know.

I know.

No, they don’t know exactly ….it’s one way or the other, if I don’t explain.

You will go to jail if you fail like today, Simon things you all suppose to write it right.

Every degree of it.

With 5 Lords or Gifts things, they will always be Lord. It’s real 5 Lords, 5 husbands things, all these guys knows. Eben knows, I know, ETR know. We all know you don’t know, Anna know how to manipulate you so good, you don’t see yourself failing every degree of wishing her not well to make yourself breath, she is doing on purpose. Eben knows so she knows he gonna make her cry on this, she will get very upset because there is no choice but to fed you spoon by spoon, or else the future Religious Order lazy them will forever wish others not well, forever.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment