6/21/2021

Eben, I had no choice to do line by line, spoon by spoonful. It’s every religious leader supposes to do. As a religious leader. Not anything else.

 I know what you might say. They will be jailed if they just do this.

I want them to make it. Their parents are getting old, everyone’s parents paying up til now to have a life they wish their kids to make it, not jail. Their country wants them making it too. Mortgage to pay each month or translation extra materials…it’s money. If they kid don’t make it, all these gonna waste it, it’s money.

I never really can rely on someone, not really. Not feeling you don’t understand, not with them with this. They don’t know themselves, they don’t know my situation, if I don’t do it myself, I gonna hurt myself. I cannot risk today things …everything. It’s horrifying !! Everything I don’t want to think 8 years ago. I wish them well. Not this. Not a lot of this anyway any degree. Not just this one life…it’s after life.

Babaji: right right 

I am talking to you about it, Eben.

No comments:

Post a Comment