5/11/2021

Your girls maturity issues

 Do you finish that piece of paper the guys think you are cute and adorable why so many shoes? They tell you, by my definition, you are a psycho? Use your hands and your feet to kick them if they stay in the bed with you ? The fighting like they hitting on you? Then don’t do it. This is ridiculous...you use a hand and a feet on a guy? During sex or daily life? Your head has a hole or something. You want to manipulate the guy, and the sex is the only thing to tight him down if he listens to you, he can get sex, because online says the guy likes sex. Do you like the guy? Kinds of. You want to manipulate him like a puppy listen to you ? Yes. So if there is a problem, you solve the problem or you go to the guy begging him to solve the problem for sex? Not sex? Oh okay. He says he will do it no matter what, it’s not a sex issue. Oh ..okay...that’s he not turning his life into a game yet. You say he respect you by helping you for free? Yes. Oh okay ... me and Eben is nothing free. I gonna say he uses me? No? He manipulate you, all girls can see that and you agree with him. He will be my husband of course it’s for his liking. Yes, he manipulates. He is very smart guy, I like him, I might not always agree with him but I listen to what he means. I can talk to him if I don’t want to be manipulate. What? Eben is manipulating me? You don’t want a guy manipulate you ? If you like the guy, really really like him? You don’t want to hugs the guys and he likes you but he still manipulate you because you are in love with him? He makes you in love, so be in love with him and drop all kinds of these junks things you do. You need the guy, the guy doesn’t need you. They need you ? No ! They don’t !

Babaji: yeah I know I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment