6/27/2021

No, 子歇 Rockfeller hobbit 洛克斐勒興趣 is - home decorating. Real. Ask Johnny. Pang’s father. Seriously. I don’t know John Jacob Astor, I know Rockfeller for real love decorating and design interior design. We spent the hell of money on 7th or 8th floor …or it was 7th, 8th, +Attics floors. A lot a lot of money.

 Obama, …are you treasury owned ? It’s layout you need my old 7th floor 8th ? 9th just like Pang, Jason, Henry and Eric in the photo, that’s my house used to be looking like.

Babaji: that’s a lot of money, Anna.

It’s Rockfeller, Obama 

It’s Rockfeller hobbit.

It’s Rockfeller truly the only hobbit in life not to eating besides seafood she loves. Sariputra means shaking precepts.

It’s Rockfeller home tips

It’s Rockfeller attics design 

It’s Rockfeller current attics design …

Why don’t you and Congress just live in it together …garbage I say so ?





No comments:

Post a Comment