5/11/2021

The guys constantly looking for girls ? Yes

 The women told you if I make this sex things such a big deal, there will be other guys know where I am? Yes, I know that, but that’s not the reason I talked to my guys. Do you have sex with the condon on? Yes I know it is hurting kinda of, but not all that bad if you are wet. I tell the guys I don’t remember the first months feeling but I assume they know their feeling without a condom on. I shouldn’t talk to them like that? Eben is a love coach, he supposes to know everything about sex already. I am set? You cannot talk, so I cannot talk to him myself? Do you have a problem talking about the sex? Yes and no. Do you think the guys look down upon you if you are like a prostitute doing what I do? Yes, they love it. No they will not look down upon me. You think they don’t do it with love? What does the love means to you ? Buying more shoes for you? What? His credit card and a car....is kisses and hugs are like love feel? Of course. Do you think Prince William wants to touch his wife like Brat Pitt and Jennifer? No? Why? He got his image to keep. You agree with what Kate does? Or else she gonna loses her seat. It’s not just your head has a hole. You are impossible to be taught. If Prince William shows you something, I just gonna assume that’s real. He is exactly what you see. No he is not? Oh he IS !

Babaji: can you stop arguing with them? Go to sleep.

Okay I will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment