5/11/2021

Can you tell me what willful you get a guy to do things for you enhance your two relationship ?

 You want the guys to spoil you so you can be willful all the time? Your father taught you better ? JC told me that. You reading the novel to imagine the guy has an emotion like he needs to feel love? Okay do you sex the guy properly or ever talk about it like you can tell the entire world you think it’s a no shame thing? He doesn’t talk, you don’t talk ? He has to begging me talk? So all those Hollywood guys I collect them, they beg me here to talk about sex to their company ? You heard that, would you do it for his company sake on the Bible ? You got to give me a reason how you gonna make it right this life. I am the Top, I am telling you something very very important. You cannot say if the guy becomes a real man, you gonna abandon him to be with a girl. Oh, you girls all will turn around doing bizzard things. Do you ever ask a guy if one day you be with a girl, is there a chance you two getting back together ? Just a simple question ! Are you going to accept him if he is a real guy doing what he does best? I don’t think you girls finding out a guy’s real face, you are going to be with the guy anymore. Seriously. this is very very terrible. Because if they decide to go to genetics, and find out you are by nature is lesbian, you will be drop by a guy. You cannot be drop by a guy. There is a guy first in the Bible, so there is a girl! I spent my years to raise to the Top, I will tell you, you need the guys. They will like you if you drop your lies, games, trickery, competitive heart, envy their achievements, talk back behind their back. Losing your mother and sister ...

Babaji: Cannot be done, they told you that. 

You have to. Don’t argue with me. You care a guy that much for kisses hugs or sex, you care you care you care about the physical love, you want to be with him or them, you have to do it. Kisses and hugs if sex is not a lot? Do you kisses and hugs everyday ? On lip or holding hands are too private ?

Babaji: Too private spot. 

You girls are hopeless. I cannot stop doing this, you got pride pride pride..your height is not their height. They already will question your ability in dealing things by nature selection, oh yes, they will. Oh that’s not arrogance. It’s just they are who they are. Do you always have to go label them for doing what they do? You don’t just love them for they being like that? Taller ? So tell them, if they look good with a knowing they are the fittest that survive ? Believe in it !

Babaji: They don’t believe in me in height. 

No comments:

Post a Comment