5/10/2021

Yes I did something very bad to them girls volleyball team, not the first time I cut people in pieces

 They went to skip class, they went into love game. I need a team, everyone works together, not 2 against and the other one loves whom all they fall in love, their height. I don’t care about. I don’t remember what I did. They are gone. Yes, I have a past. My high school is very clean, and beautiful, wide and grand, your American system not just garbage, you live in scum including the state school university. It’s the same application, it’s the same system, small and dirty, old. You have no development. I am from the metropolitan. 

Babaji: YouTube are not from the Metropolitan 

They are low school. Noting worth to talk about their worth to be honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment