5/10/2021

US is base upon military order correct, Hittie

 Without the military order, you will never restrain girls to be obedience, they need right, freedom. It’s impossible. I know. But you are collective means are millitary. I told you before. I said that on the Red River. It’s everything as I told you. They draw right. World peace, not street gangsters riots. Under that system, the girls can listen. But you wish them to turn into like me, they already pieces by the guys play games in their youth time. who call whose popular, your emotion are pieces by the movies, the song, the stories very earlier. Girls have nothing obedience and self discipline how to just approach Hollywood in their right mind. You can train them, step by step. Yes. I know. You train them.

Babaji: Asia kids is like you?

They like American culture. They are like not me. I know what I have. You do things behind my back, I will tell you straight, you are not going to make it, that’s a period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment