5/10/2021

ET knows I am civilian, not any of your world wide military, any unit

 They can do anything they want with you, correct. It’s just a none stop spinning ball. They know you don’t understand, they know what you really want. It’s very simple there are only few things you want. You are just a stupid mortal don’t know yourself want, trying to work with them. You are very careful sending a description of ET. It’s you discuss, analyze, carefully craft words to say a word or two on the ET. It’s your big mouth stupidity none classify people thinking talking is their attention defect supplement. You have no order, you have no self disciple, you have zero things to make a public mass to live away from ET to scare them, because you want to be the only monopoly that information product or service? Try to see what ET will do to you, call the end time. Judgement day they don’t know what they are coming here for. I have a job, they don’t know they have a job. You human twists things. You have to plan out a strategy to cope them, because there are people screw it up cases, you are selfish, you are arrogance, you have zero capability to deal with it alone, by yourself. 

Babaji: Too much Anna.

They go collecting my tests/exams how I do maths? This is ridiculous. The same school, they gonna tell me I lie to them. I say metropolitan. I say volleyball, I say I earn that high school, I say I study books too. They gonna say those books look different? Everyone has the same system. It’s stupid people destine don’t make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment