5/24/2021

There will be excellent doctors, bright and clear when they talk ... are you bright and clear I say you willing you willing to gamble high usury student loans for 3 stages USMLE to tell me you actualy making it

 I didn’t know the medical school system. I never heard of, it’s a roommate told me her Indian bf failed and he got one more chance and he can be cute and funny seeing her there.... I was not cute and funny yet my time. You use your life like Eben tells me about his life on YouTube. You dump your life force to gamble with the life force you could do things as a mature older person just out of the schooling ? I can see him fine, crossing my legs in my office, but when I switch my channel to you on ipad, you are telling me you have one more chance to go to Valley to their DMV calling me on their road, you could drive and see? You use a decade already to mark zero on Dean graduation from me UB? That’s a decade time up to today, you are not wasting your life continuously? So where are you now? Chain at a desk with others buzzing you on screen ? It’s an medical intern lecture by someone you met but never knew ...I put you right back at the intern mode. Dr Gabriel class were other coach’s they are already out of the school to be a professional. What do they call this ...NPL one of those Lala could do social justice class beside my husband tale to say love couch to lean on her lazy body high heel to throw by feet...scene, ADD will do it perfectly like I instructed ..,.do you have a limit to be push ...we are on words, I am writing you warning or a notice never stopped ...because I am not happy I have to rule, will you be happy if you rule? It’s just a conversation we talk like we are friends to chat your dreams to the outside empty star to claim your righteous places with whom you say you love and cuddle and provide, you to care to cherish to explore, to reach high to gain favors to finally proving your worth in your parents eyes before they die...tell me, you are going to die earlier than they are, are you ready ?

Babaji: no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment