5/24/2021

Tell me, what’s your American founding father says no gambling nature to play spy between jail, police, inside Apple man to say Tesla chef in all military to earn pay by my food or your cafeteria food ? Chef pay money by whom? Could access Tesla my diet manual

 That’s what happened in the Apple. You don’t believe it, so I tell you once more, it’s commander they keep eating salad and fall down with the gun too heavy, I must change the diet or else all gonna die like Dr Steven looking ...I see one, do I imagine 10? Or 100? You gamble you eat or don’t eat? Because All Apple you were already 2015 write them enough notice to say I am the commander Tesla, I just don’t do it, I run this thing or not? Don’t talk about Chinese drama. They set me up. I had a schedule 2015 myself and 2014. My gambling for others to eat or you gamble your trip to Apple this time is you cannot see DMV people around ? It’s not your time your zone outside your door already ? Someone could be this blind when I call say federal emergency shut down check was funny on CNN, are you listening ? Do you gamble no one tells federal for that one funny tale on the internet ? Just the way I say it’s they know it’s an intellecture soothing than you all language zero ? Like OU language ? It’s exactly the time to run a lot of things I say, don’t you agree Purna? Your fathers words, he knows when I call him, agree ?

Babaji: bad bad bad bad bad

No comments:

Post a Comment