5/24/2021

On this tiny island I own a phone tower. I tell you how I own it. I sent 100 lines to Annca and I explain 10 lines true why, and Tim Cook Twitter on my Twitter added image

 Everything sounds wrong on that 100 lines, not the beginning or the middle or the end. Nothing stick to a fact. So I went to see Annca he got a job to tell me his magazine probably, but I was way too busy to forget that. I went once. We talk about the car. I come back. Those times I am on YouTube. Then one day Annca set me up so many time, I decide to use this 104 channel number to call here phone tower for a meaning, you just tell them, “give me a number so and so” or else I say I have a problem. I forget what I tell them. I call all the address Annca car company hotel ...I say ...you have a strip road within the car, outside there. I am looking for this guy. I blah on so now I don’t see this guy showing up again. We me and Annca supposed to go to a magazine if I found out earlier, they have a party up on Utterness Darkness Prince in Red River according to this subway map. But Annca new jobs shock me on the map...it’s a line ...there are hotel right there on the magazine. There is another south hotel I call I am here you got yours another hotel number you own I can call? So I call a lot of places to say rubbishes...you do that long enough .... for example, like I land here for SMCH, my entire records on the phone will go becoming s tale behind. I am using a phone line. It’s me wire to all these phone numbers you cannot see road map. Normally people AI your close family road map calls ...you cannot understand what I am saying or describing or I am wasting my time telling you Nick story green or black water ? He does not have a point ....I will always have a point ...

Babaji: do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment