5/12/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️兔子皇宮 rabbit palace ABC mart 101⭐️⭐️⭐️

 No, that was not the day I am rushing back to Eben’s palace.

Babaji: You want to know what he is mad with ?

... ... that rabbit palace is cursed. The bathroom water has no water = upside down touch ? That kind of vision in that kind of lights, rotating circle, you find the movie producers there, tell me that’s not hulicinatiin ? Her vision cannot see in there walking all those decorator she bought them? 角膜的哪個隱士?橢圓形的那個High glasses unlimited next to a fountain water? Fountain water like in some kind garden party? Luxury women clothing ? That looks like an European style, she went into European royal family curses ...oh no, I know exactly what went wrong. There are curses saying in royal, there are horror stories you will hear about, even a commoner like me, they are by blood, so they are protected shield by their national flag or guards people’s loyalty and faith. She is NOT one of them. Oh no, don’t play me a fool, I know what exactly I saw..that air bubble air 撲逤迷離...

Babaji: if you die in the field investigation, what you think Eben gonna wait for you on this end forever?

Who says about dying? I had to investigate a lot of things. Lots of people are behind of this. So I went everywhere there doing things.

Babaji: oh yeah?

YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment