5/24/2021

Telling the American founder them you are zero, everyone saying that. To actually saying to them in front of their face like online public access one click away, you are zero, and actually proven them you are zero, you meant 100% weather topics how are you, you are all still zero meant I say

 They say 100% for as long as their history begins ...but they don’t expect others to show up and agree with them so the scale will always weight at zero Liberty balance scale ? You seen those legal balance image ? Your mother will have one herself to look at you both 2? They insist it’s 100%, they are waiting ? I insist it’s I tap it this way...they have their hand on the other side of the balance scale ? We are still talking like you cannot see yourself on the table negotiation between I say they say ...too bad, I didn’t start it when I enter your territory 2002 visa stamp ? You are precious like between your parents, I take over that scale so there is a point ...depends on the indicator made on the top or just a legal scale balance ...this thing in my point, it’s this way forever, you say eternal? I thought you borrow my words ...century down. That’s not eternal. 

Babaji: just say something back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment