5/24/2021

I am talking about what we were saying yesterday you are gambling, they sent me ... a white creature meditation closing eyes enjoying ...vision ? DMV I buzz at 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎

 You have a nature, you want to erase your nature? You go to close your eyes to meditate? Like now? To figure it out how to access me realm you world zone? The inner connection Dr Gabriel metaphysics Jewish ceremony at your feel very light, very ...a fresh look on your face you imagine or you use that mirror like Yogananda told you do, now blacken out like his skin color on photo ? It’s a natural inducing talk ...you follow my words like I follow your thoughts...okay Hailey’s fathers head I borrow hands top...he knows what’s the meditation. Looks like ...they went home for a cozy tear dropping memorable moments between the family. When was I at 23? I don’t remember how old those two are ...a guy holding me to cry on camera ? That ? I look ? His father look? I don’t need his head ...we were on gambling nature ...you are zero, so that I don’t need a hand on top his hand to argue what he saw I saw. Is that the nature destine given name say gambling God’s choices or it’s a method later a women rule like herself that style in blooming her well wishes worlds to be a better places, or in which of the two, that someone gamble, it’s through meditation, there is a tent included ? SMCH tent is made too small. They sell tent at the asharam when you arrive. US camping tent is way too big. I live in one, at night I built it with someone help like 2 o’clock in the morning...it’s not easy ...boy girl separate. I was on my own. Bad. 

Babaji: very bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment