5/28/2021

Someone told you about me? Yeah? More experience people than you ?


 There is a reason Babaji is with me? You hurt. There is a reason Eben set his role 7 years ago, she just too busy killing people to watch him, he knows that. 

??? You hurt.

There is a reason 5 Lord is with me. You hurt.

There is a reason you know why the medical board is using me to get rid of all of you. You hurt.

You have to make it in the doctor school, not the valley blogger, that’s ridiculous to you. You hurt my friends lose years?

Lalla didn’t make it with Eben. Okay ...?? I make sure she never makes it, okay !

People like Anna is saying few things do a lot, you analyze wrong she says a lot. Yeah, I know.

You feel the language power, not the real in person power you will never see, someone met her, you are all impaired if I show up. Oh okay. Right. That’s what I told Les Brown they are because in case I do go, I warn them first with this. It’s very very bad. Worse than they ever think...but I say very little. 

Babaji: yeah


No comments:

Post a Comment