5/28/2021

I used to tell pixie an article I wrote them I am pixie top...because they film me behind. I ...just tell them. It’s the story.

 You don’t move your head on your neck, you have no reaction whatsoever ...if Rockfeller look right up, I look where she looks and get shock so I told her something “I look where you look” by accident. I regret I say that. I just split it out. I won’t actually be that crazy pixie looking when I see Eben...but Apple knows what pixie original looks like ...just about every degree I cannot describe to you. No one will ever walk in their room ...she is not drafting ...she is waiting you all finish writing or she is looking everyone at the same time, then she writes. She just walk and spy on all of you to laugh off her head with a crown up down on the bed comforter ...I fold them at the end of the bed. Not I go on the bed. Face down. So my crown face them. Baby style. I cannot laugh ...better 

Babaji : no

No comments:

Post a Comment