5/30/2021

SMCH puts Manuel next by in the video...that’s Manuel ...that’s him fat his Facebook I know his sister bakery groups at borders heart, it’s them Mexican groups border CA south..not LA East

 I told Purna. She does the same in the Hungary with a bubble guy. Nick says he is or I mix up someone else Indian ...she believes those stuffs whom she brought forth ? They or he holding the basket for her to throw candies ...Olivia is the one talking with her, she on Loving Hut in Menton? The SMTV staffs.

Did she really train people anymore or just leave them there to die?

Everyone in the groups probably are all very competitive. I just never talked about it the magazine stories the tapes, the SMTV, she says, they say, all present ? She talks to all the loving hut owners. It’s a franchaise. I talk to my 10 loving hut wherever I go to ask questions...to tell Nick, he is fighting with Calvin, Gu and Lanh they are ...

That groups, there are real human doing they’re really wants, not that European stuffs throwing candies ..,I seen it, I heard it, I knew about it. It’s decades.

Babaji: yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment