5/30/2021

Do you know what’s a Venue? You register a hotel manager those posters they leave it in the furthest side of a table, to say host a dinner party stuffs?

 Retreat use venue, SMCH she uses hotel in the West worlds. She knows what’s a venue looks like. I used to work in the Love of Century...I never told you the tale? I was in the better house where found a place to sleep. Most people do editing, I am coordinating...what’s the people in front of me or on the computer updating Joomla news online AND screaming with the SMTV, they say they want those edited video, now because there is outside production company needs that, like NOW. There is ...possible things and impossible things...no, not on my resume for volunteering ? I have talked to Ivan - singing the moon of mine Taiwanese double E first university, I have to make friends with a very sweet Korean girls...in another room...that’s a very big house. I have a team of Taiwanese in front of me, I told everyone there is a short composer the last minute need a rented suit. There is an up stair guys he ...just talking guys. I don’t even have a rental car yet. I made a Joomla for them when I was in Buffalo. There were two guys talking to me, so I flew in California ....this was before the summer that gallbladder stones you see on the video all taken out, same year. 

We were already busy like a hell, Nick never hear me one day never call him in my life, well, that might be a week or 5 days I don’t email or phone. It was very busy very very chaos. 

Last day before the Venue event, two very very tall Vietsnese came in ....never seen that in my life. We did a replay, I say stop. That’s wrong. That night.

The day the venue things come. Manuel shows up, a driver. We all went to the venue to do a rehearsal. Technically. They run all the video being edited in front of me in the house ...I have brochure girls I talk to. I have a meditation guy I talked to, I didn’t go to meditate ...I stay in.for that Sunday, too exhausted. There is no bed. 

The event that day, my contact person my similar age Calvin from Toronto , they got grouped into a room, and I show up ...what? I am standing exactly the door entrance ..it’s packed, I can see him inside...I am in the Operation team. I made the Joomla, so I know exactly what branches we got across all the branches/teams. Joomla just a software for me to update the news at the front page, every other pages already made. Probably no one cares for it, so I stop updating I was so busy. 

They hand out a head phone. Do you know what’s a headphone? I told them, I don’t need it. That tall guy or someone else says, “oh you need it” there is someone looks like Tom too. So I have a head phone. I need to be found...do I tell you exactly what did I do in that venue entire events? No...I don’t remember anymore ...they were looking for transcription of her poems, calling Taiwan or use LA, whatever others asking them, these trivial things that you can just hear others saying. These entire things are chaos. On the event went Live time, I was told there are 6 language I need a translator girls to update slide on the screen. 6 language ...French included ...and I filled in for Chinese. She talks I click...I was shaking ...you just tell me that day that monent ?

So...later we finish all that...the real production company black shirt black glove guys tall all shows up...my jaws drop...I never make it ....that’s them? We pack some food for them, later we have a banquet, all the people editor video we play. I met a Korea singer, his manager not happy I talk to him, but the dinner banquet he show up with us to take photos...I remember he is in the photo. The puppets poems guys. 

Manual had to fix my car that day or before the day ...I cannot go outside the venue to sleep in the hotel I reserve...

After all these...we went to next day park, photo, video...later becomes on my Facebook groups activities. They are professional video makers they just do magic ...for the back end us to have something on the Facebook. I then set up a page to put them all on the administration side, so they all added to their pages. I have about 50 or 100? That much people ? The Facebook groups pages used to use. I upload all those video on it, it was a memory for them, so yeah, I had all their Facebook. The Asian people. 

I am not sure Calvin got a headphone...I don’t even  know he knows he will see me in that room. What a story ...

Babaji: that’s not the story, Eben.

It is the story !


No comments:

Post a Comment