5/30/2021

Eben and Optimistuc groups venue events, they are at the front, blind, I am all the way back...I know they run around. The people don’t know me, only reviews on Eben, or on their head phone. I am watching them. There are others watching me watching them, that will never be good...at all.

 They are speakers in front. When you see Apple and hear Steve Jobs say they run around on the back stage, you can just label every events you ever seen or hear about, it’s true. The demo crash STeve Jobs video. Eben collects his friends venues are just 3 days ...there will be agents put in there, most public walks normal, they never turn their head. They are blind. These agents suppose to act like them. They run that places whole day ...my middle school or high school has festivity of the school anniversary days. On the comic books 愛哭學妹 there are cozy school life, clubs involved....every time to do with a groups of people...you grab them and say...”stop, running”.

You medical students finish studying and never talk to Facebook anyone anymore? No clubs, no social, just clinic like Dean now? Tamang got a university and a clinic...he got bored or something...he got jailed, I am happy everyone happy. 

If I return to Buffalo, I talk to joanna once a week lunch she says. I talked to Eren. I went to distribute eco vegan food I tell them shipped it here from CA, I call them, I put all in the refrigerator..and made a sample to go to the Orgsnic grocery store and Walgreens Wings works at, I call both manager out to sample tests my food. SMCH says that. 

Babaji: no, that’s not what she says. She says booth, advertising vegan movement.

I cut through monopoly or something ...I went to UB 3 or 4 department for a combine graduate school department for my book and works. Or I went to University of Toronto. I check there. I bike to UB to talk ALL days, and bike back...that’s a distance of a very strong Buffalo lake effect winds on golf course ...it’s hardship ...not easy at all. I just don’t comment what you all achieve if you hand me your resume?

Babaji: oh?


No comments:

Post a Comment