5/17/2021

See you don’t move, they move. You know there is a jail they don’t know? How can they move and you don’t? I am telling them there is a jail.

 Hailey is emotional. Probably will get very mad of his father saying things about her. Do you know she hasn’t graduate from the university and with Adam they are studying the class. They probably have a Facebook but didn’t tell their friends how much they make to India from Taiwan. Technically you have to pay money in Taiwan. And if they do such things, they are doing it on purpose. No, there is law here in Taiwan, you try to omit the tax money by trying that looking...do you think like that? Probably...no she never freaks out before if she got coff. Because that channel is her name. That’s not Adam’s name. To me thinking ...they travel here to delay their time for graduation ? I remember when I graduate I was late, that’s how I count on Trump’s daughter’s year. I graduate at 2006. If she never gonna finds another job, her graduation time and the age she becomes probably is irrelevant...she cannot think that? Does her father care about that? That much of money is a lot but not her entire life cover with it. Hope they didn’t delay too many years. It looks stupid from my side. You are not really that you think you are here, you give up your school for showing everyone you love Taiwan? That’s very stupid to me.

Babaji: talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment