5/17/2021

F F F F F F C F

 I don’t know about you. I seen it. Feeling relax? They seems to be not hot or cold, or say minus fire mad. Not sure who,, cannot seen it. Mad yes. You have no strength in defensing just words you hear or distinguish your emotion ? What did they say ? Emotion ? Oh, no, that’s not the reason I do all that to you with Wallace. I was telling you Wallace he is jealous, not about who you are, what you do ...you have an emotion toward Wallace? Oh ...next time. This is new. Emotion ...you are driven to see Wallace by an merely emotional response? That’s your boss says. You “love” Wallace and you “love” Eben? Emotion is happy means I know...but I thought it’s a TED those tears behind your spine to arose you an emotion to urge to do things by feeling moved about it.

Babaji: do you know what’s an emotion ?

Happy? 情緒 oh like Tina. You wants to scream to Wallace you have an urge you really like about him? I got it. Without your boss, I cannot tell, there is a word... they headset phone will say you are sent in. Others...

No comments:

Post a Comment