5/23/2021

Sea food restaurant is 3 words followed a location I blank out :it’s not just the name it’s URL, I cannot read it right.

 Your father has a book publisher you know that right ? He done drafts. He knows he practices speech. Babaji face is 鐵青 kisses ...that’s ...a lot of faces. Something group activities you girls cannot report to your dad ? State school has no pressure. Yeah, we are not Harvard. They are all much more relax. They are all guys from local. They live in Buffalo. I lived in Buffalo. Yeah all of them except Tamang and his body guard chess friend. Your father is from ....IL? Oh ...2016, they didn’t get online? They were younger too. Why a seafood restaurant? Not a bar? On your resume your father is Obama? Both my parents didn’t do anything in life to ask me a resume...there are no pressure so I end up no pharmacy school to begin that with all those Seth, Dean, Bill, SIlas Patrick guy ? Nick has no pressure because ...he told me there is 10th grades. Eben didn’t go to finish his school probably...I didn’t read clear ...he now found me a load of Buffalo history making his friends now? Your age are younger too. You like Hailey ? Adam and her family ? You met Hailey’s dad mom, her brother ? They are your age groups. My age groups are packed. I don’t need anymore extra age bracket unless it’s Alexandro thing he doesn’t get it, I drag it to him.  He is very tall, can look at your dad height. 

Babaji: time to go?

Yeah 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment