5/23/2021

I have no hope to know what’s Obama’s kids did in sorority not APO is a fraternity ? Legally Blonde Eben I told him, that’s Sorority

 Is that Dean, Bill military Eben now in life if missing a columnist Silas run “in-time” with Justin in Hollywood? Guys like you, don’t like you? Approval from your dad? You want to tell me what guys you like in school to convince your dad? Or he simply wants to know your group activities outside the school library study hours computer air con printer standing in line paper hours? They are 1998 and 2001? Oh Obama is 1.87cm ? Oh ~~~~~ this year is when they go to university like now? And graduate ? The oldest okay ...that’s Harvard. There is a younger Sasha that’s my brothers school ? They are so young lost in Japan. No, that guy is Alexandro. Not mine. You girls are Alexandro’s age. So the older one in Harvard can they breath ? Suddrathra’s father has a career and a marriage not because he begins Harvard, it’s after he ends at the Harvard ...Michigan ...oh ...who working at a sea food what ? The restaurant like a waiter ? My mother never taught me so I can be a waiter, it’s piano and cello money your fathers book published can pay for those money for me, he is in the video NSYNC.....did I read it wrong ? That’s the only thing they got on you girls. Oh ...I see.

Babaji: you read. Do you know why I pick you?

To do this baby sitter all people school group activities?

Babaji: no.

... ...

😘

No comments:

Post a Comment