5/17/2021

Purna used to get married was sent to a new land, I came after her to regent that land or be friends with.

 She was exile. She wants to do things her own ways, fighting like she sees others doing it, practically she got everything wrong. She thought she thought she thought ...so when the time she realized she gonna be exile, there are draws to pick, she still thoughts that’s my will in the end, so she thought she picks, she is coming back with me like every other time. We go out and I take her to see things. If she wants to run away, I will find her or someone throw a corpse in front of her, she got shocked, I am right behind, she came home without saying much. She thought she can keep doing that. They probably live a long life, I don’t actually know. There are rules for that environment to set up, there are reasons you do things exactly like you suppose to. No, she didn’t make it or get it. She was a girl, not a guy. There are Anan replace her. She was too distract to be exile to think of that. She got to the new land, her eyes her body talk you should stay, so I stay, with ALL move. She can do ALL that. Terrible ...no I don’t know what’s the story after. 

Babaji: what you think ?

Nothing I think really. It’s the same garbage everywhere with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment