5/17/2021

High school musical Ashley’s home

 https://youtu.be/jMV54EADGZI

I cannot recognize her. What’s a Master suit ?

Babaji: you don’t know what’s a Master suit?

... ... wood drawer got thorn ...subconscious I normally hate touching it. That’s not a very intuitive design ..these girls hanging stuffs everywhere on the walls, frames, photo, art with scrabble images they don’t look, they will hang to up there. Their thoughts are just like their decoration. Everything is designed they say. I have seen so many of these home now. I would have thought they all like only one kind ...not Spanish, not Brazilian , now she lost her jobs ...you expect you have a job to pay for all that with the kids in it ...Victoria Secret Alexandria. it’s every corner of the shape doesn’t fit in the space with this strange color. I seem these Hollywood doing that ...I thought they made it up stuffs. They are living in it, if you are an artist they take any junks looks like an art in. It’s contemporary ...

Babaji: what’s a Master suit?

She sleeps in probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment