5/16/2021

I talked for 8 years now ...any sheet of my conversation would not be blank ...I think before I talk ? You just don’t use certain words

 If you talk long enough writing it down, the guys will know exactly what is possible answer they will get from me to invade their privacy. If they feel being invaded ...in all your girls terms? No, the guys knows you are not doing it right, or saying it right. They are not relief. It’s only temporary ...for a test drive or something, you cannot be yourself, these things don’t last. You want to be Trump’s girl. Dad, can I go out with a friend today? By 9 I come home? You desperately want that, and especially now we are on the news. She looks nice, she looks radiance, she looks wealthy, she looks healthy. You don’t like Obama to be a dad because he is the Law degree. You love love love that concept what Purna used to be. Every girl’s dream. That’s an unlimited credit card to spend ? These guys know you do for a show just like your memory to remember keep doing this, you will forget when you get busy something else. You told them, “do you remember ...” they freak out they have a memory problems or yours ? Can you make sure you remember what things he meant to remember before you tell him he should be remembering ? Or you want to just show him what I say? Before he asked your other gf where you been? He will find out his way. He knows it’s not from you, you didn’t have it or you don’t do it right at all.

Babaji: oh no.

No comments:

Post a Comment