5/16/2021

Mark ABC, he what ? I can hear. I don’t know anything about him. I say to him 100 girls be dead

 If he kills 10, he is ahead of many already. Okay ... what do you want to say about him? 趙又廷? He is tall? Yeah, the tall guys has to learn. I used to know tall guys, don’t learn. Name Evan or Dean. He got a Facebook must be and I don’t ? They probably all have a Facebook for real. They cannot lose the technology seeing with anyone. He doesn’t like Eben because he is ABC? That’s not your business how he defines Eben. He cannot see? Me going into a room in front of him like the story goes ? He is married. I know he is married. I told his wife name to a new era of our time, he surely know both his name I write right here or her name anywhere on the wall. He does not like you or else he will marry 楊冪. Like and love are really a blur words to define in a guy’s dictionary like you would say you like or you love Mark 趙又廷, try, saying it....you feel it. It’s at the heart center. Lalla holding space will tell you what’s a heart center you use your hands to touch your heart to count 72 per minute count.

Babaji: you talked.

Yeah, again, I talked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment