5/10/2021

I say the US they play love games starting young

 The US guys don’t know if tracking all the girls he went out with, turn 35? Ms congeniality ? Is it psychos it’s impairment or it’s worse, the memory like a Alzheimer? Movie : Notebooks? You cannot kiss a guy when you kiss him and do something else if not kissing ? You gonna miss him kissing you in your head looking at his photo on the desk or making a lot of photography in the house how he hugs you, looks like a in love couples? I kiss Nick, I made Organic Chemistry channel. I didn’t know I would drop my IQ by kissing a guy, until I met you girls all. You are impossible. You can be in sex therapy massage and in love games to lose all your combat formation styles ? Does the guy wants to kiss you ? Or you just kiss him at bed time, just lip? For dignity? You don’t really kiss the guys and you can still drop your IQ, I must be in my illusion to tell you to stay with the guy better than staying with the girls? Dropping IQ by exponent ?

Babaji: By multitude. They keep track their ex girlfriends. It will be really interesting when they are older like Simon felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment