5/10/2021

I SAID I went Keanu’s house first

 Something happened my communication and him is not right. I read his website he was sitting with another women next by a water fountain just look at her? After failing to find Keanu, I decide to go to 3 Art, to see if they really exist. They do exist, and there is no lineup with crazy fans. So I asked the girl a question, because she asked me. I said “is Keanu here”, I can see there are people in that room, she says no, what can she leave a message. So I leave a message NOT to his manager or his mother. I said does he still want that 4 by 4. So that’s it, I left. It’s in their camera 3 Art to find out why I show up there? If he says he wants a relationship, I have to meet 3 Art. I didn’t want to be with him, but I want things to be clear if they know for sure I am going to Keanu’s house from now on. I just gonna talk with him like 4 by 4 related topics. Can you function like you do things have a reason the front and the back ? You cannot deal with his entire company, you don’t want to be with him? Give him a reason how you maturely evolved with this. He will know what his company 3 Art has to say. I am in the camera must be !!it’s just to say hi, I need Keanu to buy my art, that’s my works !

Babaji: You either do it or don’t make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment