5/10/2021

What do you say? If he likes you and write you a message

 If Keanu makes you realize he likes you and you want to be with him, going to his company is Suicide ? What does that mean? It would ruin your relationship with him? He had a girlfriend die in the car crash? Yeah today he meant tragedy. And? She works near by him, but the baby and the girl die? I told Keanu I used to be with a guy same birthday like him, we are not together didn’t go well. I told him straight. And I don’t like that tragic things happened to him. He didn’t quit doing what he does. So you would not go to his company because they gonna say no? Have you been with someone yet in life? You work he work or he works you stay home? So if Keanu needs me to tell his company why he would buy such an art, I am not prepare to tell them, I went to Simon, it didn’t work, so I sell to him? What? You just don’t think it’s a good idea to go to his company, they might be misunderstand and cause you and Keanu misunderstand ? He just starting to like about you? Okay...I tell you what. 3 Art wants to know how you will find his house because they don’t see how I would find his house to go to his company later I found him is not at home? His company wants to know why you going to see him? His house or his company or his bookstore. Why are you going there for?

Babaji: They have no ideas what they are doing this for.

No comments:

Post a Comment