5/23/2021

Dean Bill Me in the early morning reading SIlas newspaper Monday Wedn Friday picture we together in NSC?

 I then go to lunch to see Melinda the front office with her boss there editing ? SIlas comes by sometimes? I go up stairs to sleep not in the right room, to the other room, it’s all mine? Then I go to tutoring Zeeshan on my Facebook with no show or before that was Lee? We eat lunch all together with Ola, Dean Dean Dean ? Justin was with Jonas my lab partner in class? Then everyday after class was APO with CAC? Wednesday is Ayo talking day and Friday is my girls night out at Karen’s parents house with her brother and sister ? And chess club started is when I went to Jonathon Brady Tamang Malaysia guy gives me Catholic comic books in mail I order to read ? And every morning or at night, I talked to James the Land lord with Jackie? I live a happy life if not I go to fix my car at mall, you accuse me I have to change oil. Or another Evan’s garage that Tamang doesn’t give me a ride? I have students in loads no name to mention or I talk to Linda my boss is a crime now? Dr T is in Cook. His office was 3-5 Friday ? So I head home or go to SU? You all tour that UB tiny school complex to imagine I live a happy life?

Babaji: what did you do in class ?

.. ... I listen to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment