5/23/2021

How many times I say to Prince they are, I am so sick of this Harry Potter we play too many times ? How to play? You tell me?

 You found out everything ! Loving the Silent Tear is not important ? You see Reptilian, it’s everything must be important !! Do you clear on that ? Or...it’s not readable ET doesn’t exist only to me? I am a civilian , not classify, I don’t need to suffer that much I will tell you THAT ! You are jealous, you are impaire, you are inconsiderate, you are selfish, you are broken in pieces, you are left and right be torn by me on purpose ...because you don’t believe this is the way doing things and if you are being called, it’s everyone here ? I haven’t seen one person validation yet to empty my hope to see someone got jail be my release anger !! With ALL of this cute and funny !!

Babaji: yeah, really mad !

No comments:

Post a Comment