5/23/2021

Harry Potter Simon fathers dead, Keanu’s gf baby dead ...count years I was 2014. I am blind ? I calculate I Ching to ALL for nothing, it says I gonna die youth cannot breath.

 Oh ...we are on Love and life choosing methods why I should live the way I want ...I don’t remember how he and Simon we met for business only ? Keanu not there, I talked 3 Art until he comes out ! They will see me saying about this in person. I don’t care when they found out ! That’s before the movie becomes true! And ? I start to be cute and funny? I check if Steve Jobs are dead. It says dead. I believe these things...I threw in garbage ...another garbage another garbage ...where is 1999? You assume when we had lotto? That’s a brand new works I did...I don’t know if they are still using the system. Do you know how many garbage I throw paper clusters backwards ? Not grade papers ...paper clusters ! Garbage that’s another another another trash ? I hate it ...can you just tell them the first thing was not just Keanu’s spleen, it’s his crime or 3 Art crime ? I go to Asian bother military to go annihilate 3 Art...that must be cute and funny ? Oh ~~ yeah. I am cute and funny. So do you all pass ? Starting 1999?

Babaji: no

What are we calculating Harry Potter 17 years from ? Birthday cake ? They don’t remember 2014 day one I know who he is ? On the movie garbage looking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment