5/23/2021

You see dead, you called someone said dead. You see gun, you tell the whole world the Facebook gun!

 You see Wing, you go and bugging Victoria Secrets. Anything you tell them you exist, with Wing in this scale !! It’s a comment area, you just typing on it. You see Pixie, you call airport garbage them until their Twitter is only you exist. Your cousin crime, you go tell, my military dead, the entire world military dead, she should be DEAD !! Tina hit, I go to city bank. Why you hire her, your page is black. Tamang school shut down, you go to the state park touring Twitter. You go somewhere and do things. Twitter just comments !! If Dean looks like Justin, I found out, I tell Justin. I greet and I tell. Same is JC. They are survilience people !! You gonna argue with me why Hollywood only Wallace got gun in the TV basement ? They are surveillance people !! You tell Apple, you tell your parents, you tell the flower shop you white that word on the wall, that painting =白子畫, you go and do things. You talk to the taxi driver explaining why you going to KTV, you go home you tell them the story you come up with ...these Chinese mythology of Gods !! You tell you tell you tell..you tell CNN, that’s so stupid !!...you or that’s me think ? You suppose to talk talk talk out !

Babaji: yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment