5/06/2021

Facebook NSYNC

 https://youtu.be/zq1u2G0R0nk

Babaji: I am asking for the girls. Do you believe NSYNC likes about you Anna?

Yes.

Babaji: Do you believe they do it for the book?

Yes.

Babaji: Without the book?

They will say Babaji says so, because they heard me saying it with Apple if they told them. They will inches in making me doing it.

Babaji: Would you go to the police with or without the books?

No.

Babaji: You believe people look at Dean’s photo, be a doctor, he will rape you Anna?

Because the movies are made on purpose.

Babaji: if he shows up, you will let him?

I will not let him but if he throws me in the room, I won’t get out.

Babaji: why not?

Because he means it. I already know it.

Babaji: you cannot just tell him you don’t want it?

I already told everyone. If he shows up, no one stops him?

Babaji: you think every guy all acting the same ?

Yes.

Babaji: they say you are wrong, not every guy is the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment