5/06/2021

Facebook the guys

 They are listening very carefully, yes, not like you girls. You are not listening.

Babaji: They are not sure whom to listen to. 

They didn’t explain to you line by line, sentence by sentence, it’s like wasting all my time?

Babaji: They think some of your saying only be true to some types of guys. They don’t know why Eben put up with you saying all these. You lose all his faces before his big day, Eben just didn’t tell you about.

I honestly think Eben is more worries his other friends in the same field is very very jealous at him for what I said yesterday. I was dead tired day.

Babaji: You think so?

Yes. 

Babaji: You really think him Eben’s friends and same field internet business people lecturer are all jealous at him?

Yes.

Babaji: were you going to tell him?

I was thinking about it.

Babaji: You really think Eben gonna marry you?

Yes.

Babaji: You really sure he likes about you?

Yes. He says it very clear some years ago even.

Babaji: you don’t want to ask him about it?

No.

Babaji: You have confident Eben looks good in the conference yesterday today tomorrow from what you did here?

Yes, those people know exactly where everything I sent out went to the world yesterday. Today I am not sure. 

Babaji: You really believe that yourself ?

Yes.

Babaji: oh 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment