5/06/2021

Facebook Hollywood Keanu you girls don’t want to know the guys they have sex girls the way they want?

 You don’t want to know what the guys wants in life ? Not the sex? Not the sex like I group them ? They are just forced by the book? Here is my advice to you, they ALL including the guys you like in the military, watching the exactly same movies, sex books red River, my talk on sex, and the Bible requirement. They all know my story with Dean and I comment on Dean already. You suppose to find all of the above statement in details very very carefully like with your life on it to stay in the military. Because if I talk about it so much, there will be people doing things according to it, understand ?

Babaji: They know you are funny, but why do you have to talk about so much of sex?

I had a crisis, so I told everyone what Babaji made me went through and we flip the book.

Babaji: Even if true Eben coming to your way, he may not do things according to the Bible, should you be more careful talking about everyone else?

You trust Eben didn’t do things behind my back to call NSYNC? Me and him had a deal. I remember whom made me to go to Eben that time. I didn’t have to go to him to make that deal. If you thinking Eben will think I make a fool of myself ...

Babaji: Why Eben even wants to be with you Anna?

Yeah.

Babaji: They cannot understand it.

I don’t want to talk about it anymore. You hand in your paper when you are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment