5/06/2021

Facebook Hollywood Keanu knows I am with Babaji since 2014

 ... ...you girls wants to ask him Keanu or you can just ask me Anna. Yes, he knows I am with Babaji, he knows it’s invisible. I told him. He heard that. Did he believe that? ... ... you want to say my relationship was not consistent that I had no one for 7 years? No. He knows what I say to him. I do a nature person talk. Do I think Keanu believes all the things I told him? Mostly yes!

Babaji: They don’t have the answer or they don’t have the external testing agents company to write them the answer.

Can you get all the answer from any guy that I told you anything at all, like few days now that sheets are yours, do you give times to the guys to work on it? Yeah I am waiting. 

Babaji: They are not sure everything they heard so far. It’s not what they want to believe. The guys did told them.

I know. Some your head has something wrong with it.

Babaji: Keanu is different, he is the One. They train the One different.

Then, don’t mind trying him in the Hollywood. There are so many guys. He has an assignment, he has to stay with me as long as he wants. Even if he finds that ring, I don’t know. I cannot just kick him out if he is not going there. No, I won’t force him. 

Babaji: They want to know why Keanu thinks I have no relationship for 7 years were a healthy sign ?

What? You now girls prefer girls have a relationship all the time?

Babaji: Sound like.

They show up they show up okay, I didn’t force them. I know they know. I am sure about that. It’s you don’t know for sure. You wish them be guessing like you do, or if you can try to talk to Keanu now to see if he will get up and leave. Because he got an assignment. I say he won’t leave. He has to wait, and he decides that himself what to do. You girls wish he just get up and leave, okay, go and try him. Seriously.

Babaji: I don’t think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment