5/06/2021

Facebook Hollywood Keanu the guys

 The guys always know where the girls are - it’s an evolutionary results. You may not know where the guy is. But they are by nature knows where are the girls. I never think of this deeply. But now it’s different. The guy knows the guy. They have so many ways to find out things you girls don’t know how. It’s not true you don’t even have one relationship. Like I was in Taiwan, I was in a girl school, that has an excuse. But once I get to college, I had to study. So the studies become the priority. If you have to be in the professional school, once you are a professional, you can get a boyfriend. There are dating service. You show yourself, the guys will find you. 

Babaji: I don’t know anything about that.

Just get a relationship working before coming to Hollywood. They all have been kisses, touched, sex, or felt emotional needs or not needs. Care don’t care. On purpose, not on purpose, these games. They have experience. Of course you need to know how to kisses, it’s a play, you loving someone, you carass people, you lean on each other and talk. Sex talk is very private talk to many people. You may not like I say things here to guess what the guys wants to hear, but I have a reason why I say I say. Do you know what they like if you never kisses, never have sex, never lay on another person, use a condon or not? Can you even tell them the period dates? Not everything from zero you wish they Hollywood are Prince to teach you one to ten? You are dealing a Hollywood. You need to have some intimacy with the guys, talk about it like you can actually literally express yourself. Then you guess what the guy likes to hear. I don’t guess, I say as that. You have to be sure your relationship was establish on the topics sex or home building ? Can they really have sex? Can you talk to them? Really? For real. Not if they touch you, you want them to explain to you why you had a mood? No. Just get some relationship status before you come to try out Hollywood.

Babaji: You think they are trying Hollywood. 

They just imagining...

No comments:

Post a Comment