5/30/2021

One life liberation ...funny tale, she actually claim that’s, it’s one stage of life, one life, one functional mirror you can see yourself image for all entire life to learn what’s in the mirror every morning shaving touching my faces ...

 It’s just like she claims, it’s the life. I have no idea why she would ever say such things in public with her nerves...she must get something so going, she can proclaim in everything ...so I used it. It’s plain words, India suplent them with their said ...Master Power. You don’t make it in one life looks like Eben, talk like Eben, acting like Eben, smooth like Eben...you suppose to ask the American why he and Anna me got married...your basic 101..he grows in 8 years in his time...tell me he didn’t learn anything with that kind of the brain like his...he gonna tell me himself you all never gonna make it? To me?

Babaji: yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment