5/17/2021

Dakota house

 https://youtu.be/AwhBTrzzqeg

They cannot possibly love these carpet the second time is white...first one is next by a table glass and a small tool...unless she never never never walk that tiny space ..if that the body falls, those books with the glass...probably won’t break if it’s her entire body on it...that’s thin carpet, glue on the floor well? I have one here, it’s Persian made ...I skate on it in the living room, no, it stays...just subconsciously don’t stay in my liking ...it’s different color ...that’s you cannot possibly distinct if the sofa the wall ...did I see wall? It’s tile...Romantic night light no...they gonna see nothing. Yeah they won’t go there. Okay...that’s not China ware...that does not look like a tea cup to me ...did I see wrong ? She holding a dish ...I know what’s a cup...let me watch it again, it’s at the green kitchen. Okay...right that IS a cup, you guys call that tea cup? China ware?...oh outdoor that white big tile floor ground with tiny lane of grass...they never sprain their ankle...that is before you fall unfortunately ...do they do this on purpose to the entire Hollywood, do you guys want to call fire departments not police department, the fire department ...tell them I say that......plant box, too shallow to grow, maybe not weed kinds, yeah they will grow, she is not going to reach that stuff every single day to plant her company a tea bag? That’s not gardening, she gonna reach the tree and see the fruits, or that’s the hanger to beat the tree...she is not going to reach that tree, not by height not by flying at it ...that’s insane. The chair that pattern next to the water ...maybe not right now, but if one day she exists inside that water ...yeah it’s the chair. Hot tub ...I have a Jewish friends...they put hot tub indoor with a cover when not using it. Her are uncover and outdoor, another water body in the house? She might use the first below the stair...by herself up there, no, too dangerous, it’s warm hot her head dizzy, that’s the end when she walks down. I been to hot tubs. 

Babaji: you want to explain to Eben something ?

(Turn around ) what ?

No comments:

Post a Comment