5/17/2021

Disney frame : if I am not in the scene = at least by a fact you know I am somewhere else ? (See url )

 https://youtu.be/HH6Mwt1YrdM

I don’t decode frames by frames anymore ...just randomly talk. 廢話 you are just a Disney program college park Orlando my summer job or child singing choir starting young ? Okay, of course you cannot do what I do...you mean this morning ? I didn’t go back to read these posts each of every time I am so bugged to write things like that ...it’s not the first time we are on a writing class. It won’t be the last time you have to analyze at it? Do you cut frames edited my eyes? They hand you the behind video ? I used to talk whole day? It’s not here? It’s in California ? Fine

Babaji: not fine. It’s the eye sights, not the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment