5/17/2021

I lay my head side way, feet to the wall, outside my window is my left side, has different clouds seen, later turns...out ...another move, I get up see tent, a particular door facing tent

 On my right, it’s the clock I shatter it’s window on the wall, next to the bathroom, you need the curtain to open, you probably get up and look at the wall...this clock is broken, meaning it’s 2 but looks like 3 it’s 50.  Mostly like you cannot see clouds, but there are balcony flowers for sure is more near than that the clock in the opposite direction, and if you just lay like I turn side way, there is a light on the air con, you cannot see tag, you use your index finger marking, you will see the light. It’s noise sound when it’s on, you at least hear it? There are lines on the grounds you just turn your head l..left, I don’t think you see glare on the right far line...my hair is always hanging ... I just don’t bother saying it, as long as you open the curtain, you will see the hair hanging on next my bed...you cannot possibly don’t see, drop on the floor your mother will clean up, I was too lazy each every time this hair I have to take it to the trash can ...each and EVERY single time....shit.

Babaji: me

No comments:

Post a Comment