5/24/2021

All at the same time, all at once? Bible terms? It doesn’t mean that, I know exactly what it means...agree? Yo ...it’s all at the same time, if Obama your father seat in to act like him ...I done it through him I done it through him 白子畫, is your dad’s name written somewhere ? I don’t it through him ...it’s frame paste from behind his back...

 It’s just a description Chinese will translate that in ancient Chinese just about everything every happens, they got language, they got high priest, they will get me back...til that day, like your parents will get you back like a hug, welcome home ...hopeful ? It’s a hope, not dropped, not landed it ground, not staying remain, like Tamang in Japanese could have a sound to it ....he doesn’t know his last name yet ...it’s written it down his own signatures ,all the time, all at once ...

Babaji: never get it how to do these things.

I am teaching it. That’s is none-negotiable you say I don’t. It’s written down, you become the eyes human, you will read it, exactly the copy you want it. Every word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment