5/24/2021

If Babaji argue with me, because I suppose not to argue with him? I will do it...it’s to pick up a real phone to call who, you will all be dropped ?

 It’s me Babaji, you relationship define you can do it none negotiable with Harry style maniac or Tamang with a signature to fire powder gun 17th centuries ? I am 21 th century ...you want to be with Babaji, doing exactly the new things you pray for, not my things...not Ola things...your style Harry Simon marry him style ? Is that Simon always gonna be burning red if I don’t know how to dress red on purpose with a scarf, hanging that donated dress pajamas somewhere in the US? My items, your fantasy, my buddy friends Lodovico ? I make him Lodovico means...there is Obama I make 44th ...with th...not biting lips, your sweet heart daughter 2?

Babaji: this is exactly what I am talking about, you will never learn a thing Anna really teach you, ever, never, you are not born to love the things you say, you compare, you compete, you don’t let go, you jealous just a photo effect she painted, Dean Bill Anna sits stand there to look at SIlas newspaper harmoniously ? It’s just an act ...not on paper, on painting in your own head, you can get this wrong illusion by a writing, by a word speaking to you ? You are nothing, absolutely nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment